Rear Overhead crosstube
This is the cross tube to support the rear side tubes. Without this tube, the rear 90° tubes pose a hazard from collapsing even during a light roll.
- Made from good old North American 1.75” od x .120 wall DOM tubing and manufactured by us.
- Available for CJ, YJ, TJ, LJ, and Koz Offroad family cage 90’s.
- If using with the Koz Offroad family cage 90’s please select YJ as your model.
- The tube is pushed back and up as far back as it can be and still allow the soft and hard tops to function.
- Will limit headroom for rear seat passengers. No way around that as it’s a Jeep.
- Early model soft top frames may require a simple modification to allow them to fold easliy.
- Welding is required.