Why only tie 2 points or 4 points of your cage into the frame? I’d be asking the same thing. This is going to add a tremendous amount of support into your chassis and cage by directly pairing the cage and frame together. Don’t worry about bushings as you are looking to add strength to your cage, not a suspension. We’ve been selling and installing these for 15 years with great success.
- All six points of your cage will get directly tied into the frame
- Accommodates body lifts up to 3”
- No bushing design for the utmost improvement in cage strength.
- Made from 1.75” DOM tubing and CNC cut plates
- Requires fitting and welding
- Universal FTIK comes with 6 square cnc cut 5 hole base plates
- Will work with or without rocker guards. May require fitting.
- 05 & 06 TJ’s and LJ’s will require the charcoal canister to be relocated.